Business Law and Services
A good business needs to get off the ground right, and that starts with selecting the right attorney to help you form your business. The most common business from used by small businesses in Connecticut is the limited liability corporation, or “LLC”. However, the exact form of business you need depends on the nature of your business and size, certain tax considerations, and how you intend to finance your business and operate. Attorney Morris can help you decide what type of business is right for you, and help you set it up.
Attorney Morris can assist you with any of the following matters:
- Business entity formation including corporations, partnerships, LLC’s, and LLP’s.
- Acquisition and sale of businesses.
- Contract review and drafting.
- Business and contract disputes.
- General consulting and risk management.